LawnTap is an on-demand and automated service for lawn care. Used by hundreds of homeowners and businesses to provide lawn mowing, and other outside the home services. We're seeking talented problem solvers who love making customers smile and comfortable using the LawnTap platform.
As a customer happiness rockstar and problem-solving expert, you’ll work directly with new LawnTap customers and coordinate across our Provider, Sales & Fulfillment teams to optimize customer experience. Basically, you’re our ambassador to newly welcomed customers across our major markets! You’re also our eyes and ears for early spotting of avoidable problems and sizeable improvements.
You should be excited about working closely with our users to solve problems, bringing smiles to our customers, working with almost all of our team, representing LawnTap and having a measurable impact sustaining the growth and development of one of the fastest growing, venture-backed startup.
- Own customer chats, texts, emails and phone calls
- Answer ongoing product and service questions
- Translate technical issues or glitches into consumer-friendly answers
- Collaborate with our Provider, Fulfillment & Sales teams to fulfill orders quickly and efficiently
- Prioritize tasks and communicate clearly both internally and externally
- Identify and shed light on preventable problems or opportunities
Who you are:
- You are a clear communicator
- You can execute on clearly communicated tasks and priorities
- You are genuinely goal-oriented and hold yourself accountable
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- You are a quick learner; you can think on your feet and you love problem-solving
- You are highly proficient in basic computer skills including Chrome & G Suite Apps: Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, & Calendar.
- You can type at 80 WPM or faster
- You are comfortable having lots of tabs open
- You have searched a database for something at least once
- You love startups and thrive in fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- You have a knack for identifying, advancing or completing longer time projects or opportunities
- You want to be part of a fun-loving, hardworking team and growing company
- You have experience with Zendesk or other ticket-based customer support platforms
- You’ve worked in the outdoor service industry
- You’re fluent in Spanish
- You’ve got experience in Customer Support or Service
- You can teach us something
Customer Service, CRM, Customer Service Management, Project Management, Prioritizing, Organizational Skills, Excellent Oral and Written Communication, ZenDesk
$30K – Full-time
Memphis, TN at ServiceMaster's state of the art Innovation Center