LawnTap is an on-demand and automated service for lawn care. Used by hundreds of homeowners and businesses to provide lawn mowing, and other outside the home services. LawnTap’s Sales Specialists welcome customers to the LawnTap experience and are vital to our continuing growth as a company and success in new markets.
We're seeking energetic and talented Sales Specialists who are comfortable representing LawnTap to prospective customers and bringing them into the world's best lawn care service platform!
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll become an expert on what makes our marketplace work, close inbound ready-to-buy prospects, and help us seize efficiencies of all kinds along the way. Sales Specialists are directly responsible for powering LawnTap’s 2018 growth and deep expansion into major markets across the United States.
Applicants should be excited about welcoming our newest users and making a meaningful impact on the growth and development of one of the fastest growing, venture-backed startup. Every Specialist on our team can expect to be heard, have an impact & earn recognition for accomplishments.
- Drive growth in new and existing markets by converting inbound leads
- Own and optimize welcoming customers to the LawnTap platform
- Identify and shed light on potential improvements from sales
- Mastering ZenDesk, Front, Slack and the LawnTap Customer App
- Conveying the many benefits of using LawnTap
Who you are:
- You are a clear communicator
- You can execute on tasks and priorities
- You are genuinely goal-oriented and hold yourself accountable
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- You are a self-starter and eager to make an impact
- You are a quick learner; you can think on your feet and you love problem-solving
- You are highly proficient in basic computer skills including Chrome & G Suite Apps: Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, & Calendar.
- You are comfortable having lots of tabs open at once
- You have searched a database for something before
- You love startups and thrive in fast-paced and dynamic work environments
- You have a knack for identifying, advancing or completing longer-term projects or opportunities
- You want to be part of a fun-loving hard-working team and fast-tracked company
- You have experience in Sales
- You have experience using a CRM of any kind
- You have experience with Zendesk or other ticket-based customer support platforms
- You have worked in the outdoor service industry
- You have lived in Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, Florida. or California
- You are fluent in Spanish
- You can teach us something
How You're Paid:
Sales Specialists start out earning a competitive hourly base-rate and a per sale commission.
Opportunities for Advancement:
Exceptional Sales Specialists can expect to grow into strategic sales and partnership positions where they’ll be further empowered to seek out and win over contracts from multi-property or light commercial customers.
Customer Service, Sales, Customer Experience, Sales and Marketing, Prioritizing, Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
$10/hour – Part-Time
Memphis, TN at ServiceMaster's state of the art Innovation Center