Visual Design Internship
LawnTap is looking for a Visual Design Intern seeking real world experience UI for apps and web environments. The ideal candidate will show a talent and technical aptitude to deliver outstanding solutions for visual design projects related to product design.
Work for an emerging tech startup that’s disrupting the lawn care industry. You contribute to LawnTap’s success by partnering with team members such as product managers, designers, and engineers to support development of the product. You’ll work on a full spectrum of creative processes, from ideation to the final implementation.
• Design visual mock-ups and specs.
• Translate wireframes into elegant experiences.
• Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity.
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design.
• Have other tasks and duties as assigned.
• Currently enrolled in, or graduate of a relevant design program (either graduate or undergraduate).
• Portfolio that demonstrates excellent design standards.
• Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CS (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Understanding of responsive web design (basic HTML and CSS).
• Ability to design in different styles and media formats.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to evolve designs at the request of team.
• Ability to work within design barriers and tight deadlines.
• Experience designing video and motion graphics (After Effects).
• Background in presentation design (Powerpoint, Keynote).
• Social media savvy.
• Experience with design research.
• Experience with hand illustration.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org